使用 萬用清潔劑 將橡膠或輪胎上的髒汙、老舊塗層徹底清潔乾淨
讓VRT滲透並乾燥 10-15 分鐘，然後使用纖維布擦去多餘的部分，並確保沒有殘留在其他部件上(例如輪框/漆面)
Graphene VRT™ has additionally been formulated to contain the same reduced graphene-oxide ceramic resins that are built into our other graphene products, such as Graphene Detail Spray™, allowing for a curing characteristic to be added to a traditional water-based, silicone vinyl, rubber, and trim dressing.
Naturally, one direct comparison many will make is Graphene Tire Dressing™ and Graphene VRT™ - how are they different? Much of the difference is related to details “under the hood” – what is the ratio of the different silicone fluids, what polymers and resins are included or missing, how the emulsions are built for their intended purpose – but the largest difference is obviously the viscosity. The two formulations are made to suite different purposes in the detailing process.
Graphene VRT™ is about versatility for use on many substrates and the thicker viscosity aids clinging so it doesn’t run on a vertical surface. It will work similarly to the Graphene Tire Dressing™ on tires, but the decision is do you want a crème-lotion or do you want to be able to spray and wipe? Both will provide a very satin-sheen, or can be layered to a semi-gloss, while being very durable and resistant to weather events and washes.
Instructions for General Use:
1. Clean and prepare surface to receive dressing by using either Adam’s All Purpose Cleaner or Adam’s Tire & Rubber Cleaner to degrease contaminants and old dressing from the surface and allow to dry.
2. Apply several drops of Graphene VRT™ onto an Adam’s VRT Block or an Adam’s Grey Microfiber Applicator Pad. During application, as the applicator gets dry, apply more product directly to the applicator.
3. Work to level the product evenly across the surface using broad strokes and light pressure. For tires, work into the treads, face, lettering and tire details using the applicator in a clockwise and counter clockwise fashion, changing directions periodically.
4. Allow the dressing to penetrate and dry for 10-15 minutes and wipe down any excess using an Adam’s Edgeless Utility Towel and ensure no product was left on unintended surfaces such as rims and paintwork.
5. Where possible, avoid weather or unintended moisture exposure for several hours to a day.
Common Sense Warning:
Graphene VRT™ won’t sling once allowed to dry and properly cure. Leaving excess product on the surfaces and not leveling the dressing may result in unwanted sling onto vehicle once moving or an uneven appearance on plastic trim.